Use Borrower’s 6 months deposits of monthly income to support the stated income in 1003.
* Foreign National or Cash Out is Not Available
7/6 ARM (5/1/5); 5/6 ARM (2/1/5)
1) No P&L Needed;
2) No WVOE Needed;
3) No Tax Returns Needed;
4) No 4506-T Needed;
5) Gift funds allowed;
6) Loan amount up to $2.5M;
7) Purchase & R/T Refinance are available.
What is Elite True Stated Income?
• Do you know how to use assets only to qualify for your house mortgage loan?
• Were you suspended or denied by the lender for a WVOE (Written Verification of Employment) program?
• Has it been difficult to obtain WVOE form from your employer?
The program is designed for salaried borrowers and self-employed borrowers.
How does Elite True Stated Income work?
Just like what the product name, this program is qualified with asset as well. See below:
· Stated Income means the borrower states their REASONABLE current income in the 1003
· We verify that their monthly income can be SUPPORTED by the liquid assets pre-closing.
Assets / 6 must be greater than Stated Income
· Medical Doctor who has $300,000 in assets and 1003 income of $20,000 a month?
Yes, this scenario is eligible. $300,000 / 6 = $50,000 which is greater than $20,000 monthly income listed on the application. We use $20,000 for qualification.
· Wage Earning Masseuse who has $100,000 in assets and stated income of $15,000 a month?
No, this scenario is not eligible. Although $100,000 / 6 = $16,666 > $15,000 which is the monthly income stated. It is not reasonable for a wage earning masseuse to make $15,000 a month.
· Self-employed Import/Export Entrepreneur with $500,000 in assets and stated income of $100,000 a month?
Yes, this scenario is eligible. $500,000 / 6 = $83,333 & borrower states $100,000 a month. However only $83,333 is used for qualification purposes.
If we choose the Elite True Stated Income, the borrower will only be required to provide an Asset Based Income on the Loan Application (1003). This income will be utilized to calculate qualifying debt to income ratio.
Who can apply for Elite True Stated Income?
Whether you are salaried borrowers who have difficulties with WVOE programs or self-employed borrowers who do not have enough income shown on the tax returns, this is the program for you. For salaried borrowers, no additional documents are required. For self-employed or 1099 borrowers, a CPA verification letter is required.