Product Center

Product Detail



It's a good choice for self-employed borrowers who can not be qualified with agency loan and do not want to provide varities of income documents.

Program Highlights

1) No CPA signature needed;
2) Foreign national allowed;
3) Loan amount up to $10M;
4) 12 months reserves calculated on PI;
5) No tax returns needed;
6) Gift funds allowed;
7) Down payment as low as 30%;
8) Min. FICO 680.

What is Self-prepared P&L? Who can apply for this program?

• Are you a self-employed borrower?
• Did the mortgage lender require your business bank statements to get loan qualified? Or did your lenders require you to sign the tax returns and need transcripts?
• Have you ever been suspended or denied by the agency lenders? Did the lenders ever say “Per our guideline”?
• Do you know how you can qualify a house loan without any income documents? Even though tax returns/business bank statements, etc.

AAA Lendings now offer an appropriate Non-QM loan program used in the above situations, which is named P&L (Profit & Loss). P&L is designed for borrowers who are self-employed and would benefit from alternative loan qualification methods. That’s the best part for self-employers. A CPA/CTEC/EA completed and signed P&L may be used as an alternative to tax returns to document a self-employed borrower’s income. Sometimes, we even accept borrower prepared P&L, which is also a good news for some borrowers.

Fast approval Notification

When you submit the loan to us, we may need a YTD (Year-to-Date) P&L (or plus a prior year P&L sometimes), business license, CPA letter, etc. Either way is OK for what provide at initial submission or when loan approval.

Besides, you need to check with our submission team to calculate income first.

  • Previous:
  • Next: