Wage earner borrowers only, who can not go with agency mortgage loans, and do not want to provide varities of income documents.
1) Foreign national allowed;
2) 12 months reserves calculated on PI(Not PITIA other lender required);
3) No paystub / W-2 / tax return needed;
4) Gift funds allowed;
5) Loan amount up to $2.5M;
6) Down payment as lower as 30%;
7) Min. FICO 680.
What’s the program?
Did you have ever meet this kind of case?
Did the Lender condition updated paystubs again and again?
Did the lender calculate your income and tell you not qualify with the house mortgage?
Are you hard to find your copies of W2s or paystubs?
We AAA Lendings offer you a perfect Non-QM program-- WVOE(Written Verification of Employment). If the salaried borrowers receive a consistent wage or salary from an employer in return for a service rendered and have no ownership or less than 25% ownership interest in the business.
Salaried borrowers receive a consistent wage or salary from an employer in return for a service rendered and have no ownership or less than 25% ownership interest in the business. Compensation may be based on an hourly, weekly, biweekly, monthly, or semi-monthly basis. If hourly, the number of scheduled hours must be addressed. The income that is verified must be converted into a monthly dollar amount for use on the formal application (FNMA Form 1003). At the discretion of the underwriter, supplementary documentation of income may be requested
What’s the benefits?
For this program, the lender only need a WVOE form to calculate qualified income, no any other income documents needed. This should be most the most attractive key point of this program. No any agency loans can do such program. Besides, different from other programs, this program doesn’t need applicants’ too much assets. In general, this is a good program for salaried borrowers who can not do agency loans.
How to calculate?
- Use the base salary (semi-monthly, bi-weekly, or hourly rate as supported by YTD) from WVOE.
◦ Semi-monthly: Semi-monthly amount multiplied by 2 equals monthly income.
◦ Bi-weekly: Bi-weekly amount multiplied by 26 divided by 12 equals monthly income.
◦ Teacher paid for 9 months: Monthly amount multiplied by 9 months divided by 12 months
equals monthly qualifying income.
Reminder the employer to complete the WVOE form, then lender will proceed with the loan fast.